What is hygge (pronounced hoo-ga)?
Hygge is the Danish word that embodies the feeling of coziness, comfort, and contentment. If you’re into all things cozy, enjoy a nice book under a warm blanket, lighting candles, and hot drinks; keep reading for more hygge activities that you can enjoy this season. ✨
FIVE HYGGE ACTIVITIES TO DO THIS WINTER
- Decorate in a way that feels relaxing and cozy to YOU
- Use the fireplace and light candles in safe areas in your home
- Bring nature inside by taking clippings from foliage around your home and using them as decor
- Take the time to create your favorite foods. Whether you make an entire meal, dessert, or a loaf of bread, use that time to slow down and enjoy the present moment.
- Welcome the cool air and take a walk outside. Mix things up and step outside and enjoy the change for a moment. Don't worry; your warm and cozy home will be waiting for you when you return. ❄
SHOP HYGGE THEMED ITEMS IN OUR BUILD A BOX SECTION